- This event has passed.
SPE Medical Plastics Division MiniTec 2023
February 6 @ 8:00 am - February 7 @ 5:00 pm
SPE’s MiniTec 2023
Innovation in medical plastics continues in the form of new materials, improved processing methods, new designs for devices and packages and new sustainability initiatives. This is despite the many new challenges that MedTech has faced in the form of the pandemic limitations, supply chain challenges and new regulations. Trends in the industry have also helped define new approaches for innovation and best practices to demonstrate effective and safe medical technologies.
Join medical plastics experts as they share the latest, including:
- Enabling materials for medical device technology
- Precision and tight tolerance molding
- Process optimization and design
- Sustainable solutions for medical devices
- Compliance in the current device climate
- Advanced processing methods
- New developments in chemical evaluation, resins and implantables
- Panel discussions featuring industry experts
This year’s MiniTec will be a two-day event Starting Monday morning and extending through Tuesday evening and will include multiple networking opportunities with industry leaders. SPE’s Medical Plastic Division will also feature table-top exhibitors in the conference room and our popular poster session display with more information for Plastics and MedTech professionals. Don’t miss it!
REGISTER ON-LINE HERE: https://www.imengineeringwest.com/en/education/conference-partners.html
CONFERENCE AGENDA: MiniTec 23 Schedule Draft 11-23-22 LC (002)